Monday, October 09, 2006

juOnBox Music 02

It’s eerie how songs tell you exactly how you feel, especially when you can’t figure it out yourself. They just jolt you, make you realize things like a sage imparting precious wisdom to a lost samurai.

Nasaan Ka Na?
Kyla

Bakit kaya minamahal pa kita
Ngayo’y lumuluha ako’y nag-iisa
Di natiis, ika’y umibig sa iba
Hindi pa ba sapat, lahat ng aking nagawa
Hindi ko na nadarama, mga yakap sa umaga

Nasaan ka na, tunay bang mahal mo s’yang katulad ko
Na lagi nang nasasaktan
Ang mabuti pa kaya, upang malunasan ang pagdurusa
Ay limutin na kita
Sakali ay humanap ng iba

Kahit kailan, ay ikaw ang dahilan
Upang mabuhay pa ako ng matagal
Kung sadya ngang ganyan, ako’y iyong iiwan
Ay kakayanin kong ika’y mapagbigyan
Nagtatanong ang puso ko, pati na rin ang isip ko

Di mapigil ang luha sa king mga mata
Ano pa bang magagawa?

Say That You Love Me
Kyla and Jay-r

My morning starts to shine
With teardrops in my eyes
And here I am alone
Starting to realize
That my days would be brighter
If I could learn to hide
The feelings that I have for you
Keep hurting me inside

Then my day begins with simple
Thoughts of you
Hoping that tomorrow
Will be me and you
Sharing dreams with each other
And making them come true
Holding one another saying
All I need is you

But will you say
That you love me?
And show me that you care
Say when I need you
You will always be there
But if you go and leave me
This I swear is true
My love will always
Be with you

Now my nights would end
With just one wish
That’s you
To hold me in the dark
And help me make it through
’coz the pain that’s inside me
Would simply melt away
If I had you here with me
And promise me you’d stay

Repeat chorus 2 times

I’m Still Here
Vertical Horizon

I held the pieces of my soul
I was shattered and I wanted you to come and make me whole
Then I saw you yesterday
But you didn’t notice
You just walked away

'cause everything you wanted me to hide
Is everything that makes me feel alive

The cities grow, the rivers flow
Where you are I never know
But I'm still here
If you were right and I was wrong
Why are you the one who’s gone
And I'm still here
The lights go out, the bridges burned
Once you're gone you can't return
But I’m still here
Remember how you used to say, I'd be the one to run away
But I’m still here

No comments: