Friday, September 08, 2006

Jeepney Hunk 03

This is a special edition of my Jeepney Hunk series. Obviously these pictures weren't taken in the jeep. The guy's Michael, 20 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, a Communication Arts student at the University of Santo Tomas. He doesn't wear underwear. And he shaves. Yeah he's hot, and smart to boot. He's got the perfect mix of boyish charm and manly appeal, a mix so exact you'd only get something like it in a sachet of 3-in-1 instant coffee.





Don't ask me what he's trying to do in this last photo. I promised him I'll keep it between the two of us. :-)

4 comments:

RRP said...

so, is he a potential, juon?

he is hella cute and hawt!

juOn said...

Oh yeah you got that so right. He looks cuter and hotter in person. A potential? No not for me. He's too young. :-)

TL said...

Just passing by. Saw this hot guy. Can I have him for my birthday? ;p

john patrick said...

hi can i have his cp no.???? and ym too... tnx .....pls...pls...pls... basabulero27@yc email/ym ko