Monday, February 19, 2007

Jeepney Hunk 16: FX Hunk











Sitting at the back of the FX is not my thing. I always sit on the front seat or in the middle row but never at the back. But yesterday was a different story. I saw this guy from outside and I knew it was a Jeepney Hunk moment. He was cute. And he was checking me out. Hehehe. I was on my way to the gym and you know what? He was going to the gym as well. My gym. I guess yesterday was my lucky day. I just can’t tell you HOW lucky I was. Hahahaha Let’s just say he lit my Chinese New Year fireworks. Wahahahaha.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those arms. So I guess you two did more than spotting for each other in the gym? LOL!

Anonymous said...

meh. you're still cuter tham him.

juOn said...

@ C. hahahaha. You are really my friend. hahahaha

[chocoley] said...

Hmm, i think he's the one of the most hunkie guy from jeepney episode list! so far...

di ko pa kasi na vview lhat. nice blog btw. bkit pla jeepney hunk? kasi you spot 'em on way to jeepney rides?

Unknown said...

hi Juon, my name is Chay. i know this guy on your post. His name was Ace, he was my best friend. i'm sorry to tell you that he passed away last March 11, 2010. when he saw this blog a few years ago, he laughed at the thought that some stranger would write about him, but don't get me wrong, he appreciated it a lot.

if you feel like messaging me, my fb account is chuchay santiago. thank you for taking time to do this blog. :)

Unknown said...

btw, can i ask you to please never erase this? please?

Unknown said...

i know this guy

juOn said...

@ Patricia. Reall? What happened to him?

juOn said...

@vieren. how do you know him?

Unknown said...

i've worked with him for 3 years.
he read your page over and over.

juOn said...

@Patricia. Oh yeah? You must have been close friends with him. I wish I met him. I wonder how he found my blog. what happened to him?