Thursday, June 30, 2005

What Do I Remind You Of?

I remind you of the last heart you thrashed. I remind you of your love. I remind you of the last meal that you ate. I remind you of the dessert you've been dying to have. I remind you of the stink of the last public toilet you cruised in. I remind you of the best sex you've ever had. I remind you of hell on earth. I remind you of your last shot of vodka before you passed out. I remind you of blue balls and bruises. I remind you of coffee gone cold. I remind you of the love you lost. I remind you of the guy you can't have. I remind you of the man who came on your face and left you all hard and hurting. I remind you of alcohol on your open wound. I remind you of cake icing on your face. I remind you of dirty esteros. I remind you of the stench of your own shit.

I am all that you hate, all that you love. I am all that you want, and all that you find repulsive. I am both dark and light. I am both cold and warm. I am everywhere. You are helpless. Don't fight back.

No comments: