Wednesday, November 15, 2006

We



I ran into this, uhm, interesting-in-your-face take on falling-in-love-but-not-quite-kind-of-setup while blog hopping.

“we?”

there was never a “we.”

you and me—that's what we were.
just two separate people who by fate, destiny, or whatever bullshit, crossed paths, faced life together, and for a while it was beautiful.
when it was time to step up, we chose to walk away from it all,
unscathed yes, yet empty because of the fact that neither was willing to fight.
so there was never a "we". but someday, when i'm brave enough, i'll let you know...
you were everything to me.


What the fuck are we people doing to each other?

Thanks to http://rrreaction.blogspot.com/ for putting into words what I have been keeping in my chest for a long time.

5 comments:

RRP said...

oddly sweet in its rough sentiments.

salamat po.

juOn said...

Yeah. I just don't get it why we can get so hard on ourselves. :-(

Anonymous said...

I just love love this post. With your permission, I'd like to repost this on my blog. I'd give you the proper credits of course. Thank you so much.=)

juOn said...

@ Notthegurl. Go ahead girl. It's not mine though. There's a link to the original author in the post. Hey, I'll link your blog ah. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks much. I'll link yours too. =)