Saturday, November 18, 2006

juOnText 01



I am starting a new series on the little gems of inspiration I receive through SMS. I am not exactly the forwarded-message-freak type of guy. In fact, there was a time I used to not read an SMS and just delete it if I know it’s a forwarded message. But then lately, I noticed how smart some of them can get. And they seem to be talking to me all too often now. Or maybe my friends are just becoming telepathic, knowing what kind of talk I need at certain points of my life. Whatever. Not all of the SMS I’ll be featuring here in juOnText is forwarded though. Expect anything touching, or sweet, or corny, or even funny. Expect wisdom as well, hhhmmm, something that I am surprised my friends are actually gifted with.


Sadness is self-inflicted.

You need not bother too much about every crappy, shitty occurrence around you. But then again, you tend to get yourself involved.

Happiness is self-induced just the same. As they say, it’s just a matter of perspective. So while you still have the chance to shape your day’s mood, choose: would you rather be sad or happy?

Life is good. Live it.

- from Karren, sent 18 November 2006, 12:59 am

Ei goodnight! Wag mashado isipin mga trivial na bagay. :-)

- drei, sent 18 November 2006, 12:54 am

If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. Take risks and enjoy life.

- Marion, sent 16 November 2006, 10:58 am

If you run away from your problem, it breaks you. If you face it, you break it. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.

- Marion, sent 15 November 2006, 1:26 pm

No comments: