Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Birthday!

You got 6 days to go to buy me a birthday gift. I wanna make life easy for you so here's a list of some things you can buy to make me happy on my birthday:

1. Griffin Earthumps. I bought myself a pair of these babies a few months ago but I killed the right ear some weeks back when I accidentally dropped it.


2. Pink's latest CD: I'm Not Dead. I like Pink. There.

3. How Dell Does It by Steven Holzner. I've been interested with anything business related lately. I think Dell's one of the perfect business models for startups like me. I came across this book two weeks ago but I didn't buy it so you can buy it for me.

4. How to Run Seminars and Workshops by Robert L. Jolles. I want to polish my public speaking skills because I think it's one of the areas I can make money from in the future. hehehehe And probably make a difference in other people's lives along the way.

5. Apple MacBook. My dream machine. The one in the picture below is the MacBook Pro. I can do with the starter version which is the MacBook. If you can afford the 2.0 ghz black version, that would be great. But if not, the 1.83 ghz white version will do. :-)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Note: You can choose just one.


No comments: