Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I Move Away

This is what happens when you close in on me.
I m o v e a w a y .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m t h e l i g h t .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m t h e w a r m t h .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m w h a t ’ s c l e a r .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m w h a t ’ s s u r e .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m h e a v e n .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m b l o o m .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m w h a t ’ s s w e e t .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m w h a t ’ s c o o l .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m y o u .
Don’t take it personal.
I m o v e a w a y f r o m l o v e .
I m o v e a w a y .

2 comments:

Seva Alieva said...

Create Your Own Photo Stamps
Get this - now you can create your own custom stamps on Stamps.com using your own photos.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to construction highway zone on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like construction highway zone!

eLf ideas said...

Armel,
Uy, create your own photo stamps raw! Hahaha! I also get those annoying ads.

This entry of yours reminds me of the relationship between Freud and Jung. How Jung admired and loved Freud as a father and mentor, but how he also maintained a necessary distance to be able to rise above on his own (not forever stuck under the teacher's wings) and because of fear of a homosexual tendency.