Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I Move Away

This is what happens when you close in on me.
I m o v e a w a y .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m t h e l i g h t .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m t h e w a r m t h .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m w h a t ’ s c l e a r .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m w h a t ’ s s u r e .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m h e a v e n .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m b l o o m .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m w h a t ’ s s w e e t .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m w h a t ’ s c o o l .
I m o v e a w a y f r o m y o u .
Don’t take it personal.
I m o v e a w a y f r o m l o v e .
I m o v e a w a y .

1 comment:

eLf ideas said...

Armel,
Uy, create your own photo stamps raw! Hahaha! I also get those annoying ads.

This entry of yours reminds me of the relationship between Freud and Jung. How Jung admired and loved Freud as a father and mentor, but how he also maintained a necessary distance to be able to rise above on his own (not forever stuck under the teacher's wings) and because of fear of a homosexual tendency.